Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki GSX-R 1000 2005 with 10,300k's

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Nucleotide, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got a 2005 (first reg 2006) Suzuki GSX-R1000 with 10,300k's on it. I can't afford to keep this and my CBR1000RR so the GSX is going. The idea was to turn it into a track bike but it's a bad time right now.

Pics: https://plus.google.com/photos/1096...s/5709853577862707553?authkey=CJmKvfiey4Wa_QE

Good bike all round. Rides really well. Wish I didn't have to part with it but need the cash.

They are selling for around $10,000 from what I can see on Bike Sales. I'll let this go for $8,500 ono.

No reg or road worthy. You take it as it is. That said, it shouldn't need anything for a RWC.

If I can't find anyone interested preferably today but especially over the weekend it's going to a dealer.
  2. Wow, good deal....market is dead atm though so be prepared to offload it to the dealer seeing as you are in quite a rush.

Having said that, the k5 is a sought after model and with those KM's and no bs price, you never know.

Gl, and don't let the dealer give you too much less than you're asking here.....(in reality though, their generosity is usually non-existent)
  3. Damn I miss mine, they're awesome bikes
  4. Damn. I'm in the market for one of these... but need to sell off my VTR first :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.