Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki GSF250V Bandit Workshop Manual

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by GixxerBoy, Jan 8, 2007.

1. I am looking for a workshop manual for the Australian Suzuki Gsf250v. Can anyone tell me or advise me where i can get one from? thanks kindly. Nathan

2. Not likely. I have one for a 1994 model, but that's as close as you'll get.
  3. thanks

That is great, Someone who is able to help me with my problem. Do you know hom much difference there is in the machanics of the bike. i think i have an eletrical fault mabey in the starter switch. When i turn the ignition on i get a small amount of headlight no reds on the display or no turn over sound just a small amout of headlight. The batterey gives a reading on the multimetre of 11.66V's so i think this is normal. But yeah can u offer me any advice. Thanks Nathan.
  4. Sounds like you might need to clean your battery terminals.

Oh and CamHornet is that just the owners manual you have or the actual factory workshop manual? If it's the workshop manual I wouldn't mind a copy myself.
  5. Re: thanks

Err... Sorry, can't help you with that. :oops: You may have a short.

PM sent :wink:
  6. https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20938

Linky link for a previous post. to add an amendment to my last post, quite a few of the specs are the same suspension wise etc. If you do have the service bulletin, a sixpack your way if I can get a copy of it. :p