Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki GSF250F Bandit '00 - (LAMS)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by acapella, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My 2000 model Bandit naked bike is for sale, registered until august.

Price $3800

LAMS approved, so perfect for someone on their L's or P's. I brought it as my first bike and it has served me extremely well as a commuter and for weekend fun.

ForAd.

I found it to be a great looking naked bike, definitely something different to all of the CBR250's, VTR250';s and GSF500's out there.

What is it like to ride:
    Motor is revvy and will really push the bike along over 10k rpm. Everything works well and it sounds good. The bike has a nice upright riding position, I am 6'2 and I find it a comfortable ride. Fun though the twisties but its still a good commuter too.

Condition:
    Excellent, Its never been dropped. Pictures don't do it justice. Paint is good, no scuffs or marks. Chrome is in great condition. However like most bikes, there is minor glue marks on tank from previously-fitted tank protector. . Excellent mechanicals, starts and runs as-new.

Reliability:
    Starts and runs first time every time, I have no problems with it. Last service: 2500km ago @ Action Suzuki Paramatta. Both me, and the previous owner, have looked after it.

Specifications:
    250cc Inline 4-Cylinder, water cooled carby
    45.00 HP, 25.50 Nm , Redline: 15,000 rpm
    DOHC, with variable exhaust valve @ ~10,000 rpm
    Weight: 165kg

Reason for selling:
    Moving overseas in a few months time

Take a look at the video links to see more about the bike:
    P5070021.

P5070020.

P5070019.

P5070032.

Click for Video:
    http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l14/scottshewan/Suzuki%20Bandit%20GSF250V/?action=view&current=P5070035.mp4

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l14/scottshewan/Suzuki%20Bandit%20GSF250V/?action=view&current=P5070034.mp4

Come and take a look at it, I am in Ryde and available most evenings for inspections.

Scott , 0415707976

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.