Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki GSF250 Bandit 93/00

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by watiwat, May 22, 2011.

1. Finally got my bike, Suzuki GSF250 Bandit, 1993 manufactured, 2000 Australian complianced.

I had to go all the way up past Newcastle to pick it up, and went with a good mate who was willing to drive there with his trailer.

We stopped off at a parking lot on the way home to play with the bike a bit, I did a few figure 8's and U-turns at low speed. I'm still a bit iffy in anything but first gear, but with a bit more practice I should be okay =]

My bike looks amazing, and it's so much fun. I'm so happy with my purchase, all I need to do is get rego transferred this week, and renewed in a few weeks.

With a bit of inspiration from the number plate, I have decided that 'I shall call her Squishy and she shall be mine and she shall be my Squishy.'

2. Congrats, but can you reduce the size of the pic, bit to big for the forum
  3. thats was my bike choice behind my current VTR250.
    did u get a good price deal on it?
  4. I got it for under $2000, a really lucky find.

It's in pretty good nick, I'm still trying to find out how to start it without killing the battery, but I've ridden it once after buying it and it was amazing.
  5. sheshh laughing mate, good on ya, looks tidy.

wat do u mean about killing the battery?
  6. Looks great :)