Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki gn250 parts

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by todd100, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Gday guys just wondering if anybody knows of a good parts dealer for suzuki bikes in the eastern suburbs of melbourne? I just bought a suzuki gn250 and would like to give it and oil change and such and have a place to get parts in the future. Also does anybody know of a good place to go for a roadworthy in the eatern suburbs? Cheers

2. Depends how far East... Couple of options in Ferntree Gully:

Vision Motorsports are a Suzuki dealer (also KTM and Sea-Doo) so they can probably get parts, although I don't think GNs are still made, are they?

Anyhoo, for general service type work I can recommend Brett at M a d b i k e r - runs his own little shop and will look after you.

Otherwise if you know what parts you need www.netbikes.com.au is good for the older models.

3. I have a factory owners manual which you can have. I fixed one one of these up from a wreck last year and got most of my parts from Victorian Motorcycle wreckers. I bought most of my servicing stuff from Peter Stevens in Ringwood.

4. Thanks for the replies guys very helpful. Also thanks for the offer of the manual EddoHawk but the bike came with one. Very convenient. Got the gn250 fixed up and running great. Thanks again