Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki DR650 2009 lams

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Vertical C, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is my DR650, 34500kms, 2009 model, i am the second owner. It was only sold in June 2010 so is still under warranty.

Rego till June 30th.

The DR is a great bike, its quick especially for a learners bike. Have a look at the specs...

162kgs wet

Thats stock, have a look at that compared to the other Lams bikes, it has the weight of a 250 but the power similar to the GS500 etc. That means its quick to illegal speeds and then you can jump gutters and take it on the dirt. Its a bike that a lot of full licenced riders have because it is so versatile and has real world power.

Mine has a IMS 22L tank with locking cap (with original). A bash plate to protect the engine when jumping rocks or gutters. A rear rack and side racks. This means you can carry all the gear with you. It also has a screen so that you are protected from the wind blast.

Pull this off and you can ride on singletrack, ok maybe not as fast as the 450s but it will get through. Ride on the highway there then go on the dirt rather than have to trailer it.

Front is half through, back has probably 3000kms left, but tyres are cheap for it. Nothing to spend as far as i can see, just ride it.

Full service record and books.

Has some scratches on it as it has been used as it is supposed to be. That just means that i have had to eat the depreciation and you can go on an adventure without having to worry about damaging a expensive bike.

Some pics to get the idea. Come have a look.

Located in Woolloomooloo, NSW.

PM me for more information.
  2. Price drop $5100
  3. Edit $4800 no longer includes fmf pipe and baffle (sold seperate). Price adjusted to reflect.
  4. Sold ...........for $4550 for those playing along at home.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.