Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki Across '97 Broken Ignition....!!!

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by tassuzuki, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Hi peeps. After loosing my bike key i tried to remove the ignition and all the parts have fallen out the bottom of the thing. The key was cut while the ignition was on the bike so there was no need to try and remove it in the first place! Now Im stuck with 4 bits of ignition with no idea which order to replace them or how too.... the mechanism that operates the locking bolt has come out too so i cant ride it through fear of it engaging and yeah you can imagine the rest..... is there anyone who has rebuilt there ignition ?? cheers

2. Got a service manual? That should show you what you need. You can find em for free on the web.
  3. While you're at it, how about editing your thread title down to lower case, as per the Ts&Cs :wink:???

DON'T post your subject or your text in ALL CAPS - your post will be deleted. CAPS is SHOUTING and it's considered rude.

4. while i was at it, that is not finding suzuki workshop manuals on the net because I cant find em, I toned down my loud arrogant post....paul.
  5. Thanks Loz. But ive tried that url and there is no description of the ignition layout....just basic service advice for tyers, front forks and electronics etc...no ignition