Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sutherland Shire noobs (group ride-outs)

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by fitryder, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Hey peoplz

So ya i just started riding last week and ya i love it but im getting kinda bored at riding alone and would love to share the experience with other riders.

Now i know there are a fair few group rides around but they are more for the experienced but id love to just go with a few peeps on there L's or P's.

Just meet somewhere and ride to say Bundeena (through the natio, for those who know the area) at our own pace.

Post below, send us a PM or better yet add us to your msn and we can organize something weekly.

I have seen a few L's around, be good to catch up with a few of you.

Cheers
    Jake

2. Are you sure you would allow other less-privileged riders to accompany you, seeing you are from "The Shire"??? :LOL:

Just kidding, of course, lived in Caringbah myself when I was a kid :)

3. hahahaha ya but as long as they also live in "gods country" it should be ok.

Just kidding.

I'm up for group rides with other riders to of course but id still like to hang out with people at my level.

4. Hey Jake

I'll be interested in sometime going for a ride. I ride by my self most times none of my mates have bikes. Just Send me a PM whenever ya up for a ride.