Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Surprising wallpaper

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by motormouse, May 13, 2006.

1. My eyes, my eyes..... I can't seeee, Im blind!!!!

Someone needs a back, crack and sack... :p

2. Thats loz's face, but what is that this that has half a goatee and eyes further up?
  3. Damn, that would be like waking up to a nightmare.
    Loz, you really need a CB&S job done :LOL:
  4. I think the question is not so much who is it in the picture (obvious)... but who took the photo!?
  5. I would just like to state my complete innocence in this matter. O:)
    Frankly I'm shocked that netriders would stoop to such a level :LOL: :LOL:

:butt: :butt: :butt:
  6. Thank you slow dial-up connection - I was able to close that pic before it loaded fully :LOL:.
  7. .....and for the love of God, WHY???
  8. Dude. Crack Kills.
  9. I was thinking it might make a nice banner for the front page of the site, those old ones have been on rotation FOREVER...
  10. It's like the mystery of goatse.
    It's one thing to actually do something as grotesque as that, but someone else has to stand there and watch it, then take a photograph of it! People can do what they want, but bystanders shouldnt be subjected to things like that.

:wink: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. Netrider is doing a fund raiser for you .
    That bum is broken , not only it has a crack in it and a hole as well.

12. When did you visit Loz, Grobby?
  13. visit .....your joking.
    I thought it was the end of the world seeing a full moon that big in broad daylight. :LOL:
  14. Yes, Grobby's much more accustomed to looking at "the six inches in front of his face."
  15. my nose is big but not that big :LOL:
  16. that was totally and utterly wrong!!!! :shock: :shock:
    and that bad thing was the guy was still smiling when the pic was taken as if to say "come and get it baby"
  17. should be some sort of warning in that one :wink:

I can't believe there'd ever come a time where I actually wished I had dial up instead of broadband :LOL:
  18. What i want to know is who was game enough to venture in and take that picture :shock:
  19. Is that photo going to be a last minute inclusion in the cover art of the Suede CD... coz if it is then I definitely aint buying the CD :LOL: