Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Surprise, surprise...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by The_Duchess, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Another newbie... :cool:

Well, to this site at least!

At the risk of being told to "Get a life!", I am a member of several other forums so, I'm fairly well versed in that sort of thing. I've heard about Netrider (and it's other, kinda, colourful names! LOL!) from other places I visit.

Thought I'd join up, just to join in the fun.

I'm a long way from Anywhere and you can certainly see Nowhere from here! :LOL: But basically, I live in NSW.

I also own a scooter but I won't talk about that much here as I do plenty of that somewhere else! :wink:

There's a story behind the Duke, if you're a nice lot, I'll let you in on it later... :p
  2. Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  3. mmm, ANOTHER lady rider with a 900SS :?

Welcome to the nuthouse :).
  4. Why is that odd to you?

Yeah, I'd heard that about here... :p Thanks for the welcome guys.
  5. Because we have another lady rider here with the same bike. Lady riders are a-plenty here, but obviously in the minority, and a lady who also rides the same bike as another is a bit of a co-incidence, that's all. You might already have seen her around, if not, you'll probably meet her at a function of sorts :).
  6. Ah, I see! Sadly, I probably won't see her round however, as I'm a long way from anywhere! And that includes any major city or even the coast!

But, nice to know that someone else has the same ride as me. I was beginning to think I might be the only "chick" who was riding a Duke. :cool:
  7. Hi Duchess from one girl to another.