Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Surf Coast Highway/Smith Street Geelong

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by Funkmonkey, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Well after a fantastic days ride to Apollo Bay and back and being very impressed with driver behaviour down the GOR, i have to say, congratulations to the dumb pillock in the white Nissan Patrol that came straight out of Winter Street across 2 lanes of traffic in the opposite direction, then straight out in front of lil ol me on a rather difficult to miss (with DAMN bright headlights) No way known he didnt see me, just didnt give a toss, and then just didnt bother accellerating.

Thankfully i was fresh from actually practicing all my countersteering techniques and recovering from one or two self induced brown pants moments and was able to get around him before i cannoned up his slow a$$, gave him a couple of toots and a tap on the helmet, only to get abused and tailgated the rest of the way into Geelong.

Nice one moron.

2. Btw, no speeding or douchebaggery on my behalf involved what so ever, this was sheer lunacy on his part. Over it now and just buzzing from a good days riding.
  3. seriously, ****wits like so many of these threads expose, need to be removed from civilisation. i cant give a well thought out and fair system, just ****ing kill them, or send them to some country that has a lot of problems and let them see if they still get by.

we always have to allow for retards, shake head and move on. how about people take some responsibility for their actions and we(tough sentences, etc) hold them accountable