Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

sure sucks to be me

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by russ, Jan 10, 2007.

1. just took delivery of my 32 in LCD computer monitor. it only just fits next to my 21inch LCD screen

life is just so unfair sometimes

:butt: \:D/

:woot: :dance:
  2. Wow! I got a new screen too! Here's a picture of it in response to your post!

3. You have impressed me more than once with such responses Ktulu.....
  4. hahahaha :LOL:

5. Where the hell do you find such things Ktulu?
  6. It's one of my powers :cool:

7. May the farce be with you Ktulu.

Sadly I only have two 42" plasma tv's and the bummer is I don't watch TV :LOL:
  8. Anyone want to second my motion nominating Ktulu as the Class Clown, in the nicest possible way??? You crack me up mate, keep'em coming :LOL:.
  9. In the short time here I came that opinion too hornet600 . I'll DEFINITELY second that (once I get off the floor laughing)
  10. I don't think it is a class clown thing at all. A class clown is a tool, constantly striving to be an idiot in order to get the attention of others.

Ktulu on the other hand, just out-wit's and out-classes, hands down. For me the amusement comes from the speed and simplicity of his never ending responses. Let the hilarity ensue
  11. Ktulu's library of images are constantly on the toolbar and you can just imagine him stalking the topics for his quick and witty response!!!!
    Good Man :LOL: :LOL:
  12. you may have a bigger PC monitor than me, but my dad could beat your dad in a fight.
  13. I just bought a 22" LCD widescreen monitor, the world is different now!
    Beats my old 14" crt I was using.

Regards, Andrew.

14. Kinda like this??

15. but only i could watch the slow motion replays in that crisp high definition cinema display.

16. :worthlesspics:

17. Ktulu - you are very good at those etch-sketch things :wink:

18. ktulu,
    me and my, ahem, tats need to enjoy a cold beer with you.
    you make me laugh even when its not fuggin funny.

& in the pics i seen of you, you remind me of my younger clean-skin bro ;)
  19. Deal.

If there's one thing I enjoy, it's a cold beer with a fellow rider!

Oh, the the photo's of me hardly do justice.
    I'm like 8ft tall and stuff... with rippling muscles, piercing blue eyes, an overactive imagination, etc.
  20. Klutu, You forgot to mention your perfect hair!

What product do you use?

hehehehe :p