Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Supper of Scones & Tea - High Tea

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Dazza, Sep 12, 2005.

1. I reckon we shoould have a High Tea :shock:

There are a lot of sooks, soft corks, whiners, precious petals, nancies, girly bottom boys etc.

So lets have one, so they can all hold hands and sing Kumbyha around the Frilly Laced Doylied Perfumed Fragrant Napkin Table.

I will M.C the gay (oops) Gala Event. I thought High Tea at the Hotel Windsor on a sunday afternoon. If you live interstate we can organise an Event for you TWO

There will be a mock up of a Blue Button at all table positions, so you will feel at home.

I would like to get this Nancy Boy meeting done and dusted (sorry strong words) I would like to have this Event conducted in the next month if reponses are strong.

Any people pulling out from the event won't have thier money refunded unless you offer a reach around.

Cheers 8)

2. Sounds like you'll fit right in, dazza.
  3. Are you bending over to offer you self (services) are you

Cheers 8)
  4. Will there be muffins? I like muffins....and jam, is there jam Dazza? Please say there's jam or I'll wet my white jeans...
  5. I'll go, if your going to wear that cute little red number dazza
  6. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

With the stilletto's

Cheers 8)
  7. Neato! We can wax our legs together!
  8. 1 : Dazza if i've told you once i've told you a thousand times that red dress does not suit you, the blue one matches your eyes so much better !

2: Deyago deyago deyago, I hope this time you go the full leg wax. That wasn't a good look last time.

3: should I go the french polish or the netrider colours on my nails ?

and will this be a daytime or evening event ? I need time to work out my ensomb , and we all know an evening dress looks so much better but I'd have to go back onto the celery sticks for a week to fit back into mine !!
  9. now thith would be abtholutely lovers darling, but as I don't ride one of those cute little Honda thingies, I guess I'm just butch enough.
  10. Oooohhhh How splendid..... High Tea with friends..... I shall endevour to be available for this very ospicious event..... May I bring a male companion???? I do feel Sir Elton would thoroughly enjoy this.

Cotton Panties anyone....
  11. hi tea ?
    I thought you were a hot chocolatte man Dazza :p
  12. Yes mate but I am only M.C.ing it so the big Milo will be my preferred option.

Hey do N.S.W people still drink tea with there pinky in the air :LOL:

Cheers 8)
  13. only earl grey .
  14. Sound good to me, haven't go for HI Tea for long :p

Ohh.... need to find a compaion first.

So which Sunday? This Sunday will be pretty busy at the Expo.

15. High tea at the Windsor?

Sounds sooper!! I may get the back, sack and crack done for this..

We can get a group discount if we go in a group... who's in?
  16. Yo Bob :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)
  17. No thankyou dear , I had mine done last week