Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Supers - Netrider BBQ Saturday night

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Flipper, Feb 26, 2007.

1. As per last year for those who came along, we will be once again having a BBQ at the house in Cowes on the Saturday night of the Supers weekend.
    It's in Island Cres Cowes, PM me if you need the house number. If you want to wing it, it's a corner house and we will all be on the porch so you should be able to spot us from the road.
    BYO meat and drinks.

And can those who are actually staying at the house PM me with your email address so I can send out some info for you ;)

2. I'll come across for this. :cool:
  3. ooh.. i might drop in if its near where im staying. ill find out.
  4. I might walk to this one.
    Might be the safest option...
  5. Safer than last year? :LOL:
  6. Don't get me wrong last year I didn't imbibe and as you know I was riding with a lovely pillion. :wink:
    This year I'll take the bus to the track and enjoy the vino available to me. :wink: :LOL:
  7. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    I'll have you know I make a great pillion...even when drunk.... :oops:
    G prolly doesn't think so... :LOL: :LOL:
    He just liked the grippy thing with my legs........on the bike people... :shock: :grin:
  8. You can be my Biatch anytime... :grin: :grin: :grin:
  9. Flipper, be warned you might get Rosies whole house load of guest migrating over there for sat night :p
  10. It's all good, last year we had half of netrider at the house on the Saturday night :LOL:
  11. That'll probably include me.
  12. Can we come pleeeeaaaaseeeee?
  13. :LOL: PM's sent with the address.
  14. hehehe we are practically neighbours!!!!!!! :dance: 750m away. i'll b watching u :twisted: looks like it is going to b a weekend of bbqs!!!!!! :beer:
  15. dayam!!!

rides with talent, and owns a Vtwin. damn.

you over for the supers? :eyebrows:
  16. Bring ya ear plugs folks, I'm staying in the house with you lot this year :)
  17. No ear plugs and you will get no sleep, Vic has been recorded at 160db.
    In Tassie I thought it was an earthquake :p :LOL:
  18. I'm outta here peoples, cyas all on Saturday night. If you need the address my number is 0403 283 169.

19. ppfttttt, that was ya guts rumbling :p
  20. So your snoring make peoples guts rumble too? Crap stuff the ear plugs….I will just shoot you and be done with it