Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Superduck threat

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Ljiljan, Oct 18, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

2. brilliant. Nobody ever believes my stories about people in NZ. Now they're kind enough to publish it for the world.

has anyone seen the TV series "Haven" its about a town full of weirdos where things like superducks would fit right in, and it's plagued by earthquakes.... bit like Canterbury.
  3. [​IMG]

Should be right, ducks make lousy superheroes.
  4. Where do you find this stuff from? :D
  5. Me? Random stuff friends put on fb mainly. Were talking about that craiglist stuff down at the beach on tuesday and so a mate linked it to me.
  6. Who she is, where she is from, her age and her education. More than enough said.

Read that a short while ago, cracked me up.
  7. gay super ducks will they be wearing thier feathers on the outside of there suits
  8. Global duck takeover.

I'll put that on my "things to worry about list" right after the rapture, the world ending in 2012, the zombie apocalypse and alien abduction.

That or I just found a great name for a band.
  9. I like ducks.
  10. Me too. Roast duck & crispy pork with a bit of chilli go well with steamed rice.

Also the duck liver pâté. Yum. :)
  11. i wonder if we can cross breed with the ducks it probably the only way I'm getting an action anytime soon
  12. or you could convert your fat into muscle
  13. or i could buy some roofies but that is just to much effort for my liking