Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Superbikes PI

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Seany, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Does anyone know if it's possible to pre-purchace tickets in person somewhere in Melb? If not I'll have to settle for purchace at the gate but I'd prefer to get a 3 day pass ahead of time. :)

2. Im pretty sure you can, there was a pamphlet in the last edition of AMCN for the event and Im sure it had all the details for the various tickets I will go dig it out and have a look
  3. Tickets are through Ticket Master and outlets are here :)
  4. Thanks Cruisingirl. :grin:
  5. Your welcome Seany.

My work here is done.

6. I'll just walk up to the ticketmaster machine at work and print out my ticket :p
  7. Well arent we special!
  8. Im gonna steal one!!! HAHAHAHAHA nah not really can u get them at the track? like im guessing you can but i dont want to line up in cows when the ticket booth is at the track.
  9. The queues aren't anything like the GP. You ride up to the window, pay and then ride in. You can take the bikes in and ride around the (outside) of the track :grin: :cool:
  10. im REALLY gunna miss having a bike there this year :sad:

ill still be going though.. fo' sho'.

man i miss having a bike sometimes. well.. most of the time actually.