Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Superbikes - Mallala, anyone from Melb coming over?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by AF2AF3, May 10, 2006.

1. Are any of you guys/gals from Victoria coming to Adelaide for the Superbikes on June 3/4

2. Love to, but not this year.
  3. Will try to make it over if I can get a couple of mates or netriders to come along :?

Any Vic's interested in going for a quick ride :wink:
  4. I might try and get an entry in the Pro Twins & Naked classes. I'll see if I can get the TnT sorted in time.
  5. :shock:
    If someone was reading this line and didn't know it was about bikes...well....they might be a little intrigued..! :LOL: :LOL:
    Sorry, couldn't help myself.. :grin:
  6. Hmmm, you're right, didn't think of it like that (unusual for me :) ) But maybe typical for you to pick up on it :wink: ha ha
  7. no no i got it as well but i didnt want to say anything..... :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Ah, p0rn AND Bombs in the same sentence!
  9. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Way to go guys, you lot crack me up :grin:

Troy, you didn't want to say anything...... ha! :wink:
  10. The V8Supercars are at Winton on the same weekend as well.....
  11. Troy, you didn't want to say anything...... ha! :wink:-(/quote]

Spose there is a first time for everything :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  12. I might just end up in that end of the world around then the way work is shaping up but time will tell.
  13. That could be like a little mini nedrider ride out to mala. All meet at go there together... So we aren't searching for people :) Might have to hea dout there, since I live here I will probably go.
  14. hrmm might have a suss
    whats the enrty worth?
  15. Entry is $20 for Saturday,
    .............$35 for Sunday.
    or ........ $35 for both days
  16. im in
    il seee if me other mates wanna come out