Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Superbikes - 1st March in particular

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by MissCheevius, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Hey!
    Heading over to the Island for the Superbikes, unfortunately due to work commitments of the people im travelling with we can prob only go to the Island on the Sunday. Unsure where we are staying at the moment, but looking for advice regarding the day.
    What time should we aim to get to the track? How ridiculous is the traffic to get to the Island? How long should we allow if we are staying in Melb that night?
    Any advice or useful (or even useless!!) info is much appreciated.

2. And finishes at 3.30? Crazy. Im very glad you found that, i cant seem to navigate that website properly, ive been on there a few times and not found that! I had imagined it owuld start at like 10 n finish round 6! I prob woulda missed half the action!
    Thanks for the useFUL info :)
  3. No. The last race is started at 3.30pm and runs for around 45 mins. 4.15pm should see the end of this years event. ;)
  4. Haha. Thanks for that :)
    We had a great time.