Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Superbike School 19-20 January 08

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by killerbunny, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Hi All

I have booked in for Superbike School in January 08 (damn it is already 08) and am definately getting a trailer this time - I did Level 1 in December (which I had a ball at) and the ride down the night before and then back the same day as the course damn near killed me AND I had to go out to a Christmas Party that night...

On a good note one tank of fuel got me through the entire day and back home to approximately 200m of my service station before switching to the reserve tank.

If anyone else is interested in trailering their bikes down with me I am gonna go down the Friday arvo and come back on Sunday arvo. Booked into Sunday at this point and trying to move to the Saturday 19th to give me some recovery time before coming home. Let me know if your interested. BTW I am in Prahran....

2. Hey killerb - we're doing the superbike course on the saturday aswell. Hopefully we'll see you on the track & fingers crossed for a nice day.
  3. changed my dates....

I have changed my dates - can't get down this month any more - moved to Good Friday - set me up for Easter....

So even more notice for anyone booked in for 21 March.....

Cheers all

4. just tried to book in but theyre sold out till march :cry: :cry:
  5. Just completed level 1 of superbike school on Jan 19 at phillip island. Have to say it was one of the best days i've had on the bike. Instructors were really good and gave excellent insight into my cornering skills (or lack of). But i think the privilege of riding on the hallowed tarmac of the cicruit was well worth the money.

Has anyone completed level 2 or 3 of the superbike school?
  6. Level 2 is just as valuable, if not more. :wink: