Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Superbike School 02/11 Phillip Island

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by -Chris-, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Hi Guys & Girls,

[MENTION=32348]nathp[/MENTION] and I are booked in for Superbike school on the 2nd at Phillip Island. only 10 days to go! I'm getting a little excited \\:D/

Is anyone else going to be there that day?

2. I was hoping to but sadly the funds just aren't there at the moment.

Have fun and whack up a review!
  3. I'll be there on the 3rd ... if that's any help.

I've got a few mates doing it on the 2nd in Level 3 ... and one doing 1 or 2
  4. Your gonna absolutely love it!
  5. You're not the only one... I really want to do L2. However, I've recently had a lot of clutch slip at full noise, so I think it might keep me off the track for a while... :(
  6. I'm doing Level 4 on the 3rd. :) :)
  7. I'm right on the edge of doing level 2 on the 2nd and level 3 on the 4th, just a hair away from pulling the trigger, waiting for the weather forecast..

anyone have any idea on what the weather would be like?

best i can gather is it'll most likely be good seeing that a high would be moving in, but this is victoria and anything can happen.
  8. Well that was fantastic! I had an absolute blast!
    The weather held out for most of the day with only a bit of drizzle. The Thursday session got postponed due to terrible weather, and quite a few of those people were there on the Friday. Very glad it held out for us!

Well there are a couple of reviews here on the forums so I wont go on about it. I'd just like to say to anyone thinking about doing CSS to just book in and go.

Well structured, well run, breakfast and lunch were provided. Great coaches both on and off the track. Just a really enjoyable day and you walk away feeling far more confident both in the bike and yourself. I cant wait to book in a track day and level 2!
  9. Glad that you liked and gained something from it, although having done it once you want to keep going back for more ... it's like that.

I did L4 on the 3rd and will practice what I was drilled on, but I know I could go back for more. :)