Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

super happy story 2

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by D Stump, Sep 25, 2006.

1. while enjoying australia during the gp weekend, rossi and soner were riding the streets of victoria, on their way to do a bit of womanizing.

when they heard a police siren behind them they.........

2. Turned to see if it was a female cop.

Lo and behold...
  3. and it was.

"that's amanda vanstone" stoner yelled to rossi has a quck peek over his shoulder

"she's sooo hot! we better pull up" he says as they pull to the side of the road.

amanda steps out of the car and walks like a fat arrogant male cop with her chin slightly raised and said...........
  4. "Hellooooooooooooooo boys!

I think you'd both better come with me." while leering suggestively at them.

Rossi and Stoner turn to each other in horror because...
  5. "Fellers, I've pulled you over, because I couldn't help but notice that you've exceeded the testosterone limit."

With a funny look in her eyes she says, "Would you please step into the back of the wagon with me... I need to carry out some tests... - oh, before you do, please remove your leathers..."
  6. 'is she talking about her skin rossi?'

'no you idiot, she wants us to get naked!!! we're in luck! i heard ausie woman are the best'

'i wouldn't know what your talking about yet'

'lets go alreay, i wanna make sure i...............
  7. ".....bag me a nag before i get too much sag!", the clever little italian quipped.
    not to be outdone by the wit of the little bugger, stoner said, "if nobody owns her, stoner'll bone her"

the two glared at each other with that all too well known competitive stare.
    amanda felt the tension and said, "....
  8. 'boys? boys?'

but it was too late. stoner and rossie had already looked into each others eyes and found a love so deep they...........
  9. knew it would last a life time.

Amanda rolled her eyes and said "boys!" with as much scorn as she could muster and rolled back into her car.

Stoner turned to Rossi and said "heeeeeey, how you doin? your place or mine?" Rossi replied "...
  10. "mmm, yum yum 'slurp' yum yum mmmm"

"what are you doing? get off your knees! oh look now amandas watching. AARRHH, she got the camera out!"

"I don't care" rossi said "I love you more than.......