Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National Super bike school in rapid magazine

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by basejumper, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Every dog has its day. So woof woof ;-) image. image.

• Like Like x 6
  2. cost me a fortune after attending that over 10 years ago. Two race bikes, countless track days, lots of destroyed tires :) Careful what you wish for.......

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gotta be cheaper than the speeding fines I have been getting past few months

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. i booked this a few months ago at Phillip Island, for Sept 14.
    Cant wait!

• Like Like x 2
  5. All I can say is that all riders that I know that have completed their courses are much better riders now. Also most all insurers now give discounts if you have completed a advanced rider course and also from what I have found out recently, if you are doing a level 1 rider course, insurers covers you. I am not sure if it is an extra cost or not. Check with your insurer if you are covered for the courses.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Yeah I just found out my QBE policy covers Level 1, so I'm gonna look at doing it next year (given I'm getting into the busy end of this year).

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've recently completed Level 2 and loved it. I did Level 1 back in Jan this year. Can't wait for level 3. I recommend CSS to all my friends, and anyone that will listen. Very well worth the money and has made a huge improvement to my riding, and my enjoyment of riding.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. I'm down for Level 1 on October 6, can't wait. First time track riding. Purchased a birthday gift to myself in the form of a December SMSP Ride day as well to put what I learn to use.

• Like Like x 1
  9.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Which day in December?

11. 17th, probably be in the newby garage. Me and an old school mate are heading down.

• Like Like x 1
  12. There are a few of us here booked in for the 6th Dec.

• Like Like x 1