Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SUOMY Helmet stockist in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by bonjoji, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Hi to all,

Does anyone knows a shop that sells Suomy helmets? I had a look in Ringwood area but none of the shops (peter stevens, a1, clipstone) that I crashed in has it on display.

I've read about the new Trek model & I would like to try if it suits my head but can't see them. Other brands are there AGV, Arai, Shoei, Shark, Lazer, HJC, Nitro but no Suomy :(.

Thanks in advance. -- J.

2. Try a Ducati dealer, as I believe the Ducati helmets are Suomy....I might be wrong, but I doubt it! :wink: :p :LOL:

:grin: :grin: :grin:

3. Lil, you are right there are Ducati helmets made by Suomy and there is a also a brand new Ducati helmet made by Aari, which I would love but it is grey and red and I want one with yellow on it!!

Ducati Melbourne in Church Street stock Suomy. Failing this I guess contact Wayne Gardner Enterprises and ask them who our nearest stockists are. http://www.wgardner.com

4. i am sure peter stevens has them.. also i am sure bikes plus in nth essendon has them..