Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sunny Coast-Wivenhoe Ride

Discussion in 'QLD' started by Le Squid, Dec 31, 2010.

1. I'll tag along - time and meeting spot?
  2. Ettamogah pub @ 8.00am if it suits.

3. Cool see you then.
  4. Just watch out for the potholes, there is heaps out that way at the moment.
  5. Rode a nice loop to kick off 2011. Sooty pulled the pin (understandable) so I aborted the original plan and played in the the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Headed Noth up the Highyway towards Gympie and cut across to Amamoore where some mates were heading out Enduro riding. Pic of John :-s

From there headed down to Kennilworth through Kandanga and Imbil for a sausage roll but the Bakery was shut :nopity:, back home with a total of 154klm of wet riding. Map attached below

6. Yeah it was a bit of a let down for me too, sorry about that - had all my gear ready to go but I checked the weather and a big band of rain was about to smash the coast between here and Brissy so I decided to bail as I sold what wet weather gear I had with the intention of getting new stuff. At least you still made a day of it, I'm still hanging out for ride.
  7. Hey Le Squid & Sooty
    I'm a new rider (on my L's), I live on sunny coast hinterland and am keen for a ride if you don't mind a novice tagging along and I understand if you don't. If you take pity on me and are willing to take me out my email is matthew@scremail.com