Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sunday ponderings

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Le Riding Frog, May 25, 2016.

1. On Sunday morning I went for my now traditional morning ride on my little red CRBR300. Beautiful weather and I ended up coming back a bit later than usual (how did that happen?!?!) with the associated crawling traffic on a couple of roads. A few kms from home I acquired some company with a trio of Harleys turning up right behind me! Now I am not new to the whole road scene (in a car) and I am quite used to seeing/hearing Harleys from a little distance but GOSH!! How do you guys with Harleys can hear yourself think??? The noise of those three right behind me was insane and I wasn't even on one! I think if I ever need/want to ride one of these I would need to have a constant supply of ear plugs and headache tablets.

However, with the knowledge that Harleys are drowning my speech and thoughts, my hubby is now seriously considering investing in one...

• Funny Funny x 6
  2. My condolences, I'm very sorry to hear that.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. No worries, he's actually getting his VTR250 delivered this Friday ;) my eardrums are safe!

• Like Like x 2
  4. you could hear that over the sound of the future Harley? ;)

5. Oh, you were the one who was crawling ahead of us...:p

• Like Like x 1