Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sunday coffee and Day light saving

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Flipper, Mar 27, 2005.

1. We are about to head to Maccas for Sunday morning coffee. Hope everyone has turned their clocks back an hour and didn't turn up at 9am :p

Depending on how many people turn up, we will leave between 11am - 12pm

2. Going by the time (11:10am) on my speeding ticket on the way home from coffee, we left coffee at about 11:05. Is 80kmph in a 50k zone loss of licence? :oops:
    Well, he was nice enough and brought it down to 75 so I could keep my licence :D
    3 demerit points and $205 fine
    And also, I asked him about the double demerit thing this weekend and Victoria don't do the double demerit point thing at all. It's only QLD and NSW :D

3. Bugger !!!! Why on earth were you doing 80 down there ?

cioa
    Derek

4. Cause I was trying to catch up with Deen who had a turtle poking out and had to get home asap :LOL:

5. I got stopped outside HQ by the same flatfoot that intercepted Flipper. I then got pulled over by another pair of Her Majesties finest. Fortunately I spotted them at a roundabout 500m from home and took the trip very slowly. The lights and bells went on as rolled into my drive. Plod Snr laughed when I asked if they wanted my home address.

6. sounds like there out in force....

7. Hey Deb, you are very bloody lucky!!

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

8. dean did squeeze thatr turd out flipper , "he booked you " :LOL: :LOL:
    Did you ask him how he actually got the speed 80 k's . especically when the last person he booked was a donut van and he took a bribe (all 2 dozen iced ones) :LOL: :LOL:

9. I'd get that speed checked . An across doing 80 , doesnt seem right.

10. Yep I heard if ya drop the thing of a cliff it still won't get up to 80.

Deb I thing you were stiffed, good an proper.

Cheers 8)

11. you bloody speed demon you - sorry to hear about the ticket

we have the double demerits here also but it never deters people like they say it does

12. If you were on the SR500 they probably heard you coming half an hour away anyway... :LOL:

Have you seen the latest ARR? You feature in it...

TonyE

13. Sorry, unable to attend this w/e. Crook missus, she never got out of bed until 4:00pm. By that time kids were climbing the walls. Took em down the park to let off steam.

14. Got pulled up outside home once and when the coppers said your address please I said "in there" as I pointed towards the front door.

Still wanted me to quote it and I'd had a shit of a day and said "well the letter box has "xx" number on it, the sign at the corner tells you it's xxxxxxxx Court and I think you know the suburb we are standing in". They took pity on me and didn't book me when my parents emerged from the front door to inform me a fellow marshal who I'd seen hit by a race car that afternoon had died in hospital :cry: