Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sunday 27 Feb - Cruising

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by R1_lover, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Ruggers count me in, lm just around the corner near Viewbank College, so yell out any night you want to go for a quick ride.

Julie

2. Sounds good Ruggers - I'm just up the road in Plenty.

I'm kind-of on call ATM with a new baby nearly due :D - but as long as everything's quiet on that front, a ride on Sunday sounds great.
    I can't venture too far though, just in case I get "the call" ;)

3. I may be able to go.. depends how early though, i'm working the night before till 5AM, get to sleep around 5:45 :/

4. How about we come past your way Luke and head out towards Broadford maybe stop at Woodend for a bite and coffee then head back.

Anyone else interested??

This is just a short ride, so theres no need to head off early....maybe meetup around 11.30 in Greensborough then head out through Plenty to grab Luke.

Julie

5. Sounds great to me ;)

That's a nice ride.

:D

I may not go all the way - depending on how Hayley is feeling I might just head up to Broadford and back. Don't want to be too far away in case the baby decides to arrive :D

6. Ok Ruggers..how does this sound

Meeting point- 11.00am-Greensborough KFC-27th Feb at the carpark behind in Henry St directly opposite Safeway-11.30 Departure

Head through Greensborough through Yarrambat to meet up with Eberbachl-Luke at 12.00 somewhere along the way.

We can head off from there up to say Wondong for coffee & something to eat then head back.

How does that sound guys??

7. I might rock up aswell.

Matt

8. Might??!!!!!!!! Get up off ya **** and get on ya bike ya lazy sod :shock: :D

Lisa :twisted:

9. rofl .... ok mum :D

10. That sounds like a great plan!

Don't worry about picking me up on the way through. I'll come down and meet you guys at 11:00am at KFC ;)

It's only five minutes from my place.

:D

Looking forward to it.

11. Hope we can get a few more to come sunday. I will post it up on OCAU.MC & FireEAGLE as well, lm sure theres a few in there would enjoy a ride :D

12. So far we have...

Ruggers
    R1_lover
    Eberbachl
    XG8
    Cyrax
    Warden
    Trenshaw??

Looking good for Sunday,...dont ya just love riding!!!! :twisted:

13. Me Me Me oh don't forget me!
    Actually, I thought I'd replied to this.
    Oh well, thanks to XG8 for bringing it to my attention :)

Ben

14. I'm interested. I'll see how hung over I am after Sat night's party at HQ :p

15. Theres a few going racing at Broadford over the weekend, is anyone interested in calling in for a look during the ride?

16. I'd love to pop in at Broadford, it's a great venue to check out the racing.

I'll ride up that way with you - it's not too far, and a nice ride but I won't stay for the racing...don't want to leave Hayley and "Junior":D for too long.

;)

17. aye, but i think theres a $15 entry fee...

18. OK!!...forget that idea....lol.... l wont be going to the track, but if anyone else wants to thats up to them.

19. I might be in on this one....

20. Those coming so far

Ruggers
    R1_lover
    Eberbachl
    XG8
    Cyrax
    Warden
    Trenshaw??
    Cowboy

And the list grooooows!!! :D