Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sumoto - supply a lot of LAMS bikes - good to deal with?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by DVL, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All

I'm new to the forum and generally pretty pumped about getting on the road after being confined to off-road biking for some time now.

Thanks to all contributions I've read thus far - very generous nature around here it seems.

I'm keen to buy a bike soon and came across the Sumoto stock on the net and am interested in people's experiences they may have had with these guys.

I'm looking at a VTR250 and when all is said and done (ie, RWC, Rego, new tyres, etc) it seems that there isn't much difference between going private and going through Sumoto. I guess it's the hassle-free factor I'm after and getting full value out of the registration once I own it.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Cheers

2. Do a search on Sumoto and you'll get plenty of feedback :wink:

3. Search is your friend
    Sumoto has many, many threads dedicated to it in netrider…

4. Good tip.

Brain fade.

Thanks

5. Are sumoto importing VTR250s now?

6. There's also two perfectly good VTRs for sale in the Bikes for Sale section. And yes, one of them is mine :LOL:

But they'd be miles better than buying from Sumoto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.