Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Summer TV

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by motormouse, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Why is it that this time of year comes around and there is nothing but crap on tv??? It's really really fricken irritating!

So got me thinking, if you were in charge what's the one show you'd put on prime time?

And just for fun - whats your bottom of the barrel?

For me - bring back Black Books, West Wing and Sex in the City! (and who can forget 21 Jump Street *sigh*)

Worst - sooo many to choose from but Neighbours and Home and Away are up there :roll:
  2. If you wanna pay my wages after I get fired, I'll put on whatever you give me on a Betacam SP tape :p
  3. Californication.

Regards, Andrew.
  4. Tess, don't you know..... summertime is for riding, not watching TV :wink:

But, I wouldn't mind if they bought back Stingers,,, hmmmm, Peter Phelps :p
  5. Come on the cricket is on.. :grin:
  6. Instant Answer . com

School Holidays,
    tv become worse than ever,

I need a new bike,
    go for rides istead of mind mumbing tv.
  7. You are missing the point.

The lousy TV programming is paid for by a secret consortium of Motorcycle Resellers :rofl:.
  8. Those are your good shows? :? :shock:

The Young Ones, best show ever to grace my TV.

But I have Foxtel so there's just about always something worth watching on.
  9. get yourself eMule and start downloading!!

What happened to ER? It was there and then it was gone - where did it go... again? Happened last year as well.

Can't Miss - Boston Legal, NCIS
    Favs - Desperate Housewives, Weeds, Brothers & Sisters, The Simpsons, Futurama
    Can't Stand - Medium, CSI Anything, Home & Away

Yes I am a TV Junkie - So I can ride in daylight and watch the box at night!
  10. Get yourself Foxtel. It's great - I'd never go back. But then again, I'm into sports...

Alternatively TV shows on DVD are good value. I'm currently working my way through season 2 of West Wing and loving it!!

:grin: :grin: