Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

suit maintenance & fit

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by abvc, May 8, 2007.

1. just had my suit, wondering how to clean wash it?

it also feels v. fit. do you guys 'naked' when you wear it?

2. That might well be the most incomprehensible post I've ever read, at least since ksystemz posted regularly, anyway :LOL:.
  3. If ur talking about a race suit. Get some good good leather cleaner, maybe some nourisher and protector. Come in a pack, and u can get it from leather outlets, and some motorcycle shops. I also got some bee's wax stuff that works good, defently getting dried bugs off.

As for going naked. Whatever floats ur boat!!! (i love that saying).grin: :grin:
    I always wear a t shirt, and when its cold thermals. My suit is very breathable and very cold in winter. Wearing nothing can result in a very hard to get off suit, due to the stickyness of sweat and leather.
  4. Translation:

Hello chaps. I've just purchased a leather motorcycle suit, and was wondering as to the best way to maintain this fine garment.
    It also feels quite firm, like I am wearing a latex body suit. I feel as though I am naked whilst wearing it. It makes me tingle in certain areas.
    Does anyone else have these feelings whilst wearing firm leathers?

Regards, Andrew.
  5. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. You must have missed most of Hoonz posts then :LOL:
  7. Anyways I wear Skins under my leathers and long johns in winter, keep you cool and warm :?
  8. i was refering to cleaning it with bath of soap and water. anybody tried it? or any recommended soap?

well i saw a guy back then in marysville that went topless :LOL:

does kmart sell skins? i think my long john is on the thick side