Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pvda, Feb 27, 2006.

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm and this is fair dinkum!!!!

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.
    The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

And if you're wondering how this qualifies to appear on a bike forum? Well he was caught riding the goat after all :LOL:
  2. "Suddenly I heard the goat make a loud noise. Immediately I rushed outside to find Mr Tombe was naked and engaged in a relationship with my goat. "

ROTFLMAO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: priceless.

i wanna know what 'loud noise' a goat makes when it orgasms and what kind of deep, intimate, communicative 'relationship' they're engaged in!!!
  3. Ahem, well I could TELL you, Carri, but it'd be quicker to SHOW you.

....much, MUCH quicker, sadly... :LOL:
  4. So that's how fat chicks get married off!!

I've always though "But how?!?!"

Now I know...... :)
  5. C'mon guys its just a difference in cultures! :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. are you proposing a threesome with a goat Loz??? i can't believe you sussed me out so quick :LOL:

as for the 'much MUCH quicker'.... well... all the more time for the three of us to cuddle up afterwards (all those new emoticons and not one with a kiss or a cuddle anywhere in sight!)
  7. Reminds me of a limerick I once came up with... I wanted to know how the "young man from Enis" actually ended...

There once was a young man from Enis
    Who was got into strife by his penis.
    He pleaded in court;
    It availed him nought.
    "Right sex," said the judge, "but wrong genus."

I recommend in this case staying with your own kind.... like these two: :bannanabutt:
  8. Goats are better than horses - the goats may seem unimpressed with your efforts - "BAH!" - but the horses flat-out refuse: "NAY!"
  9. They're going to make some real ugly kids :LOL:.
  10. Wow, remind me not to try to gross you out again. Here, have another cat ya bunny boiler! :LOL:
  11. excellent :grin:

what about:

a man making love to his goat
    hands deep in its thick fleecy coat
    was caught by his neighbour
    was then out of favour
    and sent off with the goat to elope

boom boom :p groan...
  12. Very nice goats .......... i mean poems guys :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Nice one, nice one....

They interviewed the guy a few weeks later, apparently:

"The marriage is going OK -
    I'm past my initial dismay.
    My bride's a bit bleaty,
    But her arse is meaty
    Enough for a roll in the hay."
  14. sweeetttt :LOL: :LOL:

The goat's name it turns out was Mary
    She'd escaped from a Sudanese dairy
    When she'd laid eyes on Tombe
    She'd started to swoon
    'cos his arse was equally hairy

:shock: :shock:
  15. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That is wrong, on so many levels!
  16. A story of star-crossed lovers eh? Apparently he's now written to Mary's original owner - an excerpt follows:

"Dear sir, your abrupt intervention
    Has merely fulfilled my intention.
    My shirt-munching wife
    Is the joy of my life
    And I'm now getting double the pension."
  17. i have GOT to go do some work but thanks for the entertainment everyone.

note to self: do not start corny limerick war with Loz during daylight hours :wink: :)
  18. Speaking of goats, how good is that Vaalia ad with the mini-goat? I reckon it would be awesome to have one as a pet... you'd never have to mow the lawn again.