Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Success!!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by kursed, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Passed my P's today...

Got no points against me, all in the pouring rain. cold as an eskimos icebox all day, but everyone passed!

that is all :LOL:

2. Well done in trying conditions.

3. Onya Luke :woot:

4. Rain, Hail or Shine :LOL:
    There the conditions youll be riding in :wink:

5. No points? ya show-off :LOL:
    Well done :applause:

6. Congrats. I'll be heading in for mine soon. :cool:

7. Congrats!

Did you practice all the tests before going? I'm wondering where I can go practice some U-turns and all the little things they test you on :)

8. thanks guys! :)

Nick, the details of the MOST test are on the RTA website, even the measurements of the setup so you can mark one out yourself if you want.

I thought that the U turn would be the hardest part of the test but it was in fact the easiest part (the box to turn in is massive) IMO. I found the hardest part was the cone weave which you have to do quite slowly - it requires a lot of balance and clutch / throttle / rear brake control to complete.

You do go over the course a lot of times before you do the test.

9. Ahh OK! awesome :) I knew about the PDF on the RTA site but didn't know you got to practice it a bit before doing the test :) Thanks!