Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Stupid shit seen from a bus window

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' at netrider.net.au started by Ohmigosh, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Sitting up high gives you a great view of cagers and their habits

• Blackberry use (email probably) in multi-lane traffic at M2 speeds
    • Reading the SMH (a frikkin broadsheet to make it worse) on Lane Cove Road
    • Reading a proposal or something and marking it up with a red pen (M2 again)
    • Driving using one hand to hold the steering wheel at 6:00 O'clock
    • Driving using a knee
    • Adjusting the top of the coffee travel mug using both hands while at speed (M2 again)
    • Talking with the hands while using a blue-tooth device - FFS it's a farging phone call - You don't need to use your hands

And the best one so far this morning crossing the bridge. A Plumber in his van eating weetbix from a square plastic container with a spoon, and a newspaper on his knees. I was looking at him with a tinge of horror on my face and he looked up at me and smiled and gave me the nod ](*,)

God love ya Sydney drivers!

Fun Ha!

2. Film it

3. Recognised a fellow rider.

I remember on a school bus trip once we seen a man driving without any pants on.

4. cagers driving with coke bottle glasses

5. I saw a bloke getting a head job on the Tulla a few months back.

6. lucky bloke :D

7. Some person in a car coming around a corner on the mobile phone without looking for pedestrians who then almost ran over the chick who was crossing the road who didn't look also on a mobile phone.

farking idiots

8. Chicks doing their hair and make up.

I can't talk though.. I've done it many a times.

9.  Top
  10. And the best one so far this morning crossing the bridge. A Plumber in his van eating weetbix from a square plastic container with a spoon, and a newspaper on his knees. I was looking at him with a tinge of horror on my face and he looked up at me and smiled and gave me the nod ](*,)

God love ya Sydney drivers!

Fun Ha![/QUOTE]

I saw one similar a month ago, saw some fellar swerving around in his left lane a bit, so cruised up in the 3rd lane looked over and he had a news paper on the steering wheel marking some shit with a pen.. cant the crosswords wait??](*,)

11. An asian kid freestyle rapping in a hyundai out in Campsey. He didn't realise I was staring at him till he looked to his right and freaked :rofl:

12. "Police said the car was attempting to turn right into Malcolm St and had turned in front of the motorcycle, throwing the rider and pillion passenger from the bike.

The rider was rushed to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital in a critical condition. The passenger was uninjured."
    wow thats unlucky but the fact the pillion was uninjured? thats a miracle!

13. I wonder if they were talking to each other?

My story is of a cabbie who was reading a novel on his steering wheel while in peak hour traffic. He was all over the place like a mad woman's poop while i was trying to split past him so I took a closer look.

We were on the King's way bridge at the time and he blocked my path down the line so i went around the RHS of him. When i got to his window I noticed it open so I took the opportunity to reach into his cab and grab the book.

Unfortunately he was too quick for me and pulled it out of reach. The look on his face was priceless when he said "What the fvck are you doing?", he got the hint when I responded back with, "WELL WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING?"

If I had of gotten hold of that book it was going in the river. Ah well, maybe next time.

14. More than likely rider gave the pillion his gear. Good man (y)

15. =D> =D>

16. :popcorn:I saw a dude eating a pizza whilst driving over the harbour bridge. The box was open and sitting on his knees, steering with his forearms.

17. That would come in handy if i was hungry.

18. Should I be feeling guilty that I ride into the CBD to get chicken chippees from woolies and eat them on the ride back to the office?

19. I lolled.