Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Stunting starting early! This kid is 3...

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Fluffy Bunny Feet, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Heres my mates son "Little Trent" showing us some of his skills on his little electric quad...

Honestly this kid has only just turned 3, we didn't get him to do this he just started pulling it out last time we went out on the trailys... Lucky the camera was handy !!

2. That pic reminds me of when i used to wear gumboots to primary school :LOL:

Always good to start young :)
  3. LMAO that's awesome mate, what a legend
  4. what a champ... can't wait to see what he's doin on 2 wheels in a few years :grin:
  5. So what's he be in a few years, MotoGP Champ, or MX Champ?......cos he's gonna be one ot the other.. :grin: :grin:
  6. no reason why he can't train for both :cool:
  7. I would bet MX with how much he already loves crusty demons! :p

But the way you see him try to lay on the ground when he's doing circles, i can see how he might have GP Champ blood in him too!

8. Bahh why is everyone publishing everything on Photobucket... My work has bloody blocked it :tantrum:
  9. DOH! sorry dude my personal webspace would only take 20Mb and the vid was 25Mb...

The picture is also posted here http://users.chariot.net.au/~cartercorp/MVI_0686_0001.jpg

but no vid...
  10. Cool Kid, Will be a stunt champ soon enough
  11. My 3y.o nephew has a pee wee fiddy... guna have to start him stunting too :cool: he loves road bikes as well so there's hope he could be a racer [-o<