Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Stunt Cage my 929

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Noticibly F.A.T, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Sup guys,

Anyone got a cage? Anyone used this company or this cage before? I'm thinking of getting it. I sent them an email just before with some questions.

Any input is greatly appreciated :)

Also, does anyone have a 12bar they were able to mount a numberplate to?

2. Sorry no experience, but good on you for treating the 929 like it should be :wink:

My wheelies are way too lame to think about cages or 12 oclock bars hehe. Good luck
  3. sick innovations cages are awesome. i've been running one on my f4i and i've put it through a lot of crashes. still straight and true. i can take it off and put it back on without much effort. crap cages will tweak and be impossible to put back on.

generally, cages are really only meant to protect your engine casings. not a force field for your bike. so sometimes, they will do more harm than good. sometimes they hook up on asphalt and roll the bike over onto the clip ons or top where the fragile brakes and clutch controls are. i'd be happy to recommend sick innovations, but i've never dealt with warped toys before.

as for 12 bars, i run my up a bit higher. the number plate mounts to the undertail, just under the tail light. f4i and 929 tails are pretty similar.