Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

stump's spikey femur!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by D Stump, Jan 21, 2007.

1. http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/stumped_2007/

g'day, some of you know me as the woman who was nailed by a p plate moron 7 years ago. [seeking closure thread]

here is an image of my spikey femur today. originally it had 10cm gap. lots o surgery and gear for it to be the freak show it is today.

see if you can spot the p plate. it's in there somewhere.
  2. Wow...

That's really interesting. The human body amazes me...

Sorry for my ignorance/stupidity or if this is inappropriate, but can you feel the pointy bits?
  3. noooice :)

the clarity and definition in those scans is incredible :grin:
  4. hmmmm i've seen lots of scans and i thought my leg was weird....... you win!.

mine doesn't have spikes though.... i would think that'd hurt a bit. Or are you like me and developed a higher pain threshold through constant exposure???
  5. Jeeeeesus.

That's rooted.

....I mean, nice legs babe! Woo!
  6. Promise us one thing, Loz - don't post any scans of your arse!

:p :LOL:
  7. Too late. I think we've all seen Loz's arse. :shock:

That's some horrible injury you've got there, Stump. Can they open you up again, and tidy the thing up? ...or are you stuck with it that way?

It must be awful to have a femur in that condition. (Understating the obvious facts, I think. :oops: )
  8. Nice, i'll start drawing up blueprints for your pirate leg soon.
  9. Naaaasty.... fantastic pics though, the wonders of modern medicine. You might want to remove your name from the pics though.
  10. Forget the pirate leg Donk...Jax you know what you REALLY want. Just say the word.
  11. Yep as you said that is freaky :shock: Is that leg shorter than the other one?
  12. Can those spikes be fixed/removed?
  13. wow that thing looks like a H R Giger sketch!!!!
  14. ummmm, yes ;)
  15. So what's teh go with that? Will they operate and trim the sharp bits off?
    I can imagine bumping that the wrong way might hurt.

Regards, Andrew.
  16. oh you guys are classic!

sorry for the late reponse. i thought i put it in general and then figured a mod must av deleted it.

the femur is shorter by about 1cm to the other femur. [i had to really argue with the surgeon to grow it so similar to the other]

narh, i need em.
  17. Wow, I'm totally intruged by your stump... It's kinda cool, in a deformed kinda way :wink:

I don't mean to be offensive, by the way, I guess you're probably used to it by now?
  18. oh yeah (ya fruit) people run up and fondal my stump all the time.

for those who are wondering...i am NOT joking!
  19. i want to ;)
  20. stumpy don't know what to think :?

YOUZ only lyke me for my sexy stump!

well, uhh, stumpy's gunna lyke shave for a cure so lyke he wont av that lovely tuff of hair on the end! so lyke there!

then you'll notice me :oops: humph!