Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ACT Studio Photography

Discussion in 'Employment' at netrider.net.au started by Takamii, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Studio Photography

Must be local to Canberra Area

Okay I need a professional studio photographer that has access to a studio to fit some bikes ( one at a time ) a pair of boobs ( very nice ones actually ) some helmets and some motorcycle clothing to start doing some professional shots of my gear as the jeans ( and the motolegion brand) will soon hopefully go global and be the fourth big name next to draggin, sartso and hornee

call me to talk turkey

If you do not have a studio - I have a 3 car garage ( 12 meters by 7 meters ) that is is 3.5 meters floor to ceiling that can be used as long as you have all equipment ( lighting etc ) and backdrops, false horizons etc so a large enclosed space is not a problem to supply

Marinko 0403538447

PS if your bike is cool enough and spotless ( like Tezzas Thunderbird ) and want it to be used let me know some details - Canberra area only

2. to bad your not in melbourne

3. actually may end up being 3 pairs of boobs - blonde , brunette and dark red/auburn

4. Can we come and watch? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.