Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Student special: jacket, pants, gloves, helmet

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' started by Yarique, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Having to give up riding (sadly) and loving the idea of the community supporting student riders safety, I'll be glad to give away my old riding gear.

- XL size textile jacket. A bit stuffy for the warm season but totally marvellous during the winter months. Really waterproof. With zippered vents. Comes with a back protector insert and a removable thermal lining.

- US M size Tall textile pants. Can fit riders 6'3'' and over. With a zippered mesh strip on the back to make them bearable in summer.

- XL textile winter gloves with fleece lining

- XL summer mesh gloves

- XL full-face Shoei XR1100 helmet (has a dint on the back edge so it'll be up to you to decide if it's still safe to use it)

Proof of student status will be required as usual.

PM me to arrange pickup from Manly area (Sydney).

2. #2 Yarique, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
    Update: The jacket and both pairs of gloves are gone.
  3. The helmet is also gone.
  4. Bugger I was keen for some of this :( as A student, but the gloves are gone:(
  5. Picked the Helmet up, perfect fit and smells good now i have washed the liner :p cheers Yaro will put it to good use.

@Enrgkid if you want i have a spare pair of gloves, pretty crappy ones only cost me 40$ and have small holes in the finger joints, but better than nothing, PM me if you want them.

6. Sorry about it mate!

The all-weather pants are still available.
  7. Just to close this thread: all items have found new owners. Thank you all!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.