Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

STREETHAWK - Does anyone remember this show? (video)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by AFX, Dec 15, 2006.

1. #1 AFX, Dec 15, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Yup I cant belive I was an big watcher of this show, back when I was younger.
    Nothing beats a Trailbike with fairings and the engine sound dubed over the sound like a Z1 at full throttle :LOL:

Ps: Im talking an original Z1 not an 06 mod Z1 :p

3. If you remember this show huney, then your getting tooooooooo old!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4. #4 Phanoongy, Jan 6, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  5. Yep! Fantastic show with music by Tangerine Dream (during their "we'll do anything for a buck" days :)). A friend of mine reckons he saw a DVD release somewhere in Asia - not sure if it was an official release or not...

Edit: it looks like Amazon has the pilot on VHS but no DVD :(

6. I don't recall that one. It looks almost as bad as Airwolf. Now that's a show I loved! :grin:

Edit: :LOL: @ hyperthrust. Let's see all the people here bag him for not getting his knee down. :roll:

...and how come HE didn't get some woman pull out of her driveway without looking??? hmmmmm. :?

7. I was thinking the same thing about the airwolf connection!
    As for people pulling out…he seems to have a button the makes it jump high enough to clear cars he would just do that …then hit the afterburner to get revenge on the car….
    :shock:

8. yeah i remember it last time it was posted :LOL:

:lastyear:

Cheers :cool:

9. I remember this. It reached stupid speeds and it never let a little thing like the laws of physics get in the way. I remembered it cornered like it was on rails as opposed to two wheels. The 80's were a lot more forgiving with the advent of 'pewters'. All this was when you had all the auto shows on, airwolf, blue thunder, knight rider and Automan. I loved street hawk, but its hard to compete with a camp talking car.

On an aside, anyone remember an awful bike movie from 1987 called Cyclone about a super sports bike with guns, lasers, etc which had some 80's chick on it? It was awful in its day.

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/movie.aspx?tvobjectid=111977

10. Some 80's chick, eh? That was Heather Thomas and she was to be my wife...Heather where did we go so wrong?

The mighty Cyclone:
    [​IMG]

11. Oh oui, le cyclone, le 80 chaude poussin sur une pièce d'argent de merde