Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Street Triple Rx

Author Rating:
Average User Rating:
  1. Katt submitted a new Showcase Item:

Street Triple Rx

Read more about this showcase item here...

2. Congratulations, you have made an excellent choice. I took a long look at one when I was shopping in 2012. The speed triple came a very close second to my weapon of choice. For some reason I could not get past the headlights though. I could not get past the look of a bug eyed monster from outer space. Still can't. Hope to see you at the track soon. I'm doing a track day on Easter Monday at Eastern Creek, why not pop out and I can give you the run down on a track day if you've not done one before.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I just purchased one of these last week :)

I love mine.

We seem to have the same mods except I have also thrown some red billet at mine and the case savers
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Beautiful bike. What is interesting is that you are comfortable on it at 155cm and I am 183cm and also felt comfortable! Awesome bike :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Nice! Did you get the arrow exhaust straight away? Was wondering how it is compared to to stock exhaust. Thinking about getting one on mine. Loving my RX too!
  6. I fitted the Arrow straight away :)