Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Street Triple Accessories

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Julien, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Do you guys know any good overseas online sales sites for cheap Street Triple accessories?

2. carbonuk.net

3. I am after genuine Triumpg Street Triple accessories.

My thinking is that with a favourable exchange rate against USD, GPB and EUR, it could be interesting to order online from US/EU/UK...

Has anyone done that yet?

4. yep, great time to buy from US or Uk. What are you looking for?

For genuine triumph stuff, try Jacklilley.com, british-customs.com. Just received a shipment from jack lilley, very impressed.

Aftermarket, I've really been impressed with pjsparts.com - especially if you want Rizoma stuff, motomummy are also quite good for more race type stuff.

5. Thanks for that guys. Very helpful.

Is it difficult to fit ST accessories? I'm thinking of buying a belly pan and pillion grab rail online and fit them myself. Do I need to get someone to fit that for me?

I dont' have any expertise in mechanics but I do alright with assembling Ikea furniture ;)

6. a monkey could do it, just have the right tools, in this case an allen key and socket set is probably all you need.