Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Strange co-incidence?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by matt232, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Out of curisosity, when did this spate of stacks start?

If it was Thursday that was the day the insurance guys where assessing my bike and all signs pointed to a write off.

Perhaps now that I've no longer got a bike, all that bad luck is latching itself into others. :cry:

Now that everyone can see what I was dealing with, there should be no arguements that all my previous "incidents" were just me taking one of the team. :LOL:

2. Well, in that case you could have KEPT taking it for the team....

I mean really, now I got no bike to get to work....

hmmm, no get to work...

I feel better already :LOL:
  3. So clearly what we need to do is pass the hat around and get Matty a cheap, buggered-up old postie that he will agree to ride around the back yard once every couple of days, with mattresses strapped to himself fore and aft.

This will be the Netrider voodoo doll bike. And every time he whacks it into the Hills Hoist or lowsides into the parsley patch, we'll all know another Netrider will ride another day...
  4. If we implement Loz's idea of a sacrafical postie bike I'm more than willing to take up my two wheeled cross. But to fully ward off the demons I think it will need to hit tarmac (sic).
  5. Vic, how about setting up an account?? :LOL:
  6. I will accept no donations.....put any money marked for donation towards some good quality gear for yourselves.
  7. I was kidding and was simply coming along Loz's theme!
  8. Yer I know, but some people can't take a joke.
  9. Actually, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think either Mouth or Incitatus (Polly P Plate) started this rot.....

Anything you guys would like to admit to that might have angered the road gods?? :LOL:
  10. im al for donating to a sacrifical postie if it means i stay rubber side down.. mat.. good on you for taking it for the team man. we appreciate the effort dont doubt it haha.