Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Stranded- hehe

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by es, Dec 7, 2005.

1. These three men were stranded on an island: an englishman, a Canadian and a American. The three searched the island to try to find a way off when the englishman came upon a lamp with a genie. The genie poped up and said, “I will grant three wishes, so that's one for each of you.” So the englishman goes, “Well I wish I was back in England.” So puff, he was sent to England.

Then the American jumps up and says me next me next, I know exactly want I want. The American says, “I would like to build a wall. I want this wall to be 1000 feet high and I want it to surround the USA, so that nothing can get in and nothing can get out, and I want to be in the USA.” So the genie says okay and builds the wall, and now USA is officially separate from the rest of America and the American is back there.

So now the Canadian gets up and says, “Tell me more about this wall.” So the genie tells him, “This wall is 1000 feet high and surrounds America and noting can pass in or out of America.”

So the Canadian says, “Okay. Fill it with water.”
  2. haha. slowly improving! :p