Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Stolen bike - (eswens) gpx250

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by es, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aw shit Es, not yours?
  2. yes mine
  3. Reg and location?
  4. :evil: :evil: :evil: arseholes !

pm sent
  5. shit.
    Sux. Good luck with it Bast%^%s
  6. :evil: that sux
    hope whoever it was is local, gets spotted & gets the book thrown at them.
  7. That sucks, especially since it's not like your bike was out in the open or easy to get at. Got to worry too about the sort of weird sicko would want to wear Mat's riding gear. Hope it's found - you might want to post up the engine or chassis numbers if you know them on the off chance it's being sold off as parts.
  8. i will keep my eyes and ears peeled for you es. i'm very sorry to hear this news i know the impact it will have on you, as jd said i can't believe the bastards got it from your secure garage.

speak to you soon.
  9. dude... lol

anyone know anyone selling a 250 or lost their licence recently?
  10. that is bullshit Es. I hope they find the arse. :evil:
  11. This bike is easily recognised by the ZZR250 pipes put on to replace the GPX pipes. It also has a Motomojo sticker on the front (probably not for long) is in terrible condition and leaks every fluid you can think of. If you see this bike, you will know it. It may be a bomb but it's Eswens only transport so please keep an eye out.
  12. no there isnt...
    the cracked riveted fairing is very obvious though
  13. VA 872 huh? If I see it (not that likely of course) you guys get to dispose of the body. One can hope :) When my VF got nicked it turned up basically intact a month later.

14. Damn, that sucks. The thief must be blind to have nicked yours. :shock:
    Will keep an eye out, but I reckon it'll probably be broken up for spares rather than sold as a whole.
    Then again, most crims aren't that bright. Have a browse through http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/ for a few laughs (leaving aside his political views).

Does this mean you're not going to coffee tonight eswen?
  15. ill be at coffee tonight
  16. Bummer, sorry to hear of your loss of transport :mad: Karma to the thieves :twisted:
  17. Send a fax off to all the wreckers and used bike dealers in your area with as much detail as you can.
    Ask if they can keep an eye out, and maybe post it up in teh shop too.

Regards, Andrew.
  18. what an empty feeling you must be going through. :(
    am sure things will we be good again soon. :)

have always felt a kindred spirit with people that rides bikes,
    how is it then that someone devoid of that spirit could have an interest in stealing bikes!

let us (the spirited ones) know if you need a hand.
  19. Sorry to hear this and hope things get sorted out quickly for you...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.