Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Stolen bike (Canberra post)?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Ghibli, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Hi guys
    it is now since Monday morning that while riding to work in the morning I see a bike parked under the Commonwealth Avenue bridge overpass on Parkes way. That is an unusual place to leave a bike, so it has either broken down or it is abandoned. I think is a recent model Honda (hard to say from the back), number plate ACT 68008 or 68006.
    If it's your bike, go and get her before it get vandalised.
    Cheers :cool:

2. I saw it yesterday evening, i think he's dropped it cause the mirror was bent back and the fairings were a bit dodgy. Wouldn't leave it there for long though!

I think it was a CBR600RR by the way, 05 model, black and silver design wasn't it?
  3. Yep, that's the bike.
  4. Yeah i've seen this bike aswell, its been there since Tuesday morning at least. Was tempted to call the cops thinking it was stolen but decided the guy might have ran out of petrol. So this morning when i saw it there again I thought i must me stolen. Hope whoever owns it gets it back
  5. I saw it there on Tuesday. First thought was out of petrol, but then went past again later and still there.....

Hope it wasn't stolen, but at least if it was, owner will likely get it back I guess...
  6. Report it to the Police if shes been there that long then. :roll: