Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Stolen 2007 GSXR -750 and gear

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by Hasan, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

My bike gear (black shoei xr1100 and Dainese size 60) and bike were stolen last night.

The bike is a 2007 black gsxr-750, with an aftermarket jardine exhaust. left hand side fairing are damaged.

Eng no: R743142444

if you see anyone selling the gear please, let me know, as i would like to discuss how the seller got hold of these. may even get lucky.

Thanks for your help.
  2. Also, it was stolen from Taylors lakes, on apollo road
  3. Sorry to hear about that. Hope you find your bike and gear in good condition.
  4. Sorry to hear about the loss mate, do you have insurance?
    And maybe you could post some pictures of the bike for the folk who live anywhere near there..

And i know no one has faith in the cops but report it just in case, there was a bloke here who had his bike stolen and the cops found it.. so you might also be lucky.

And i'm sure you have already but have a look on ebay/gumtree/ all the used bike sites.. you never know what you'll find.

hopefully it all works out mate.
  5. Sorry to hear that mate, will keep a lookout, if it ever makes it's way up to NSW.
  6. only had 3rd party =[.

working on photos, cheers guys.
  7. [​IMG]

that is the helmet and bike, done have one of the jacket, but all black dainese jacket with titanium shoulders. That is the most recent photo of the bike, it does have the left hand fairings, however they are damaged