Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Steve Jobs : Memorial Ride - This Sunday

Discussion in 'VIC' started by mikado, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Hey Gang..

well by now you'll all know Steve Jobs has passed on.

We all have our own love and some times hate of apple products - I'm sending this from a Mac, but I chose android for my phone and tablet. Irrespective of your personal feelings you can't help acknowledge the amazing commercial success of Apple - and that largely comes down to Steve Jobs. Steve took risks, Followed his heart and mind and went where others suggested he did not.

As motorbike riders we also are people who will take a risk, do what others tells us not to do and live life for the moment, knowing that tomorrow is another world.

So I'm doing a Steve Jobs memorial ride this Sunday, rain hail or shine, it's my own tribute to a truly great man, I hope you'll join me.

Date : Sunday 9th OCT - this Sunday.
    Meet time : 10am
    Meeting at : Apple Centre, Flinders Street (or you can meet us along the way, I will have a tracking device with me)
    Ending at : Broadford Police Station
    Stops along the way : McMahons Creek Pub, Marysville, Buxton(for a legendary Burger)
    here is a Google Maps Link for the route

if you plan to come along please post a confirmation here or PM or sms me (0408 52 88 00).

The ride pace will be a cruise, fit for all riding styles/capabilities. You can bug out of the route at any point you like, I live at Gisborne so I'll be doing the long route. If you've nto done this route before it is an awesome ride..