Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Staying in Melbourne CBD, Good bike gear shops to check out?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by TassieRider, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Hi all,

This weekend I'm staying in Melbourne CBD and would like to have a look at some bike gear (mostly clothing, leather jackets etc) and was wondering if anyone can recommend some good shops? Any suggestions (and hints on how to get there!) would be welcome.

Thanks!

2. yamaha city upstairs next to peter stevens in elizabeth st. peter stevens clearance centre in a'beckett st. even peter stevens themselves.

3. Elizabeth st has a whole row of bike shops, behind melb central

4. Check out the PS clearance centre, for sure before you head elsewhere. Big choice of jackets, suits etc.
    Was in there yesterday just for a look and walked out it a few extra's!!!

5. Thanks for the info guys! I won't get a chance to get out of the city I don't think so I'll have a run down Elizabeth street and pop round the corner to the clearance centre as well!

Thanks again, I appreciate the friendly responses/advice.

Cheers!

6. Definately check out Peter Stevens, i was in the same situation last week and wasn't paid any attention at yamaha city but at PS the sales lady helped me out with everything even after i made it clear i wasn't ready to buy