Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

State of Origin

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, May 22, 2006.

1. NSW

2. QLD

0 vote(s)
  3. state of what ? . . . . . Go Storm ! :P

0 vote(s)
  1. Its that time of year again . . . .

2. I'm neutral... I follow the NRL but being a Melbourne boy I just wanna see them knock each other out (except for the few Storm players out there... need them to get back on top of the ladder :p )

edit: it's not hard to guess what I voted for :cool:
  3. Go the Blues......Big Mal will bring the best out of his Cane Toads, but the Cocky's experience will be just too good.....
  4. go New South Wales.
  5. Vic will go for Queensland, boo hiss :p
  6. come on Queensland!!!!
  7. State of Origin?? :?

Well I come from Victoria... Oh you mean rugby? who cares :p
  8. GO THE MAROONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Well go Victoria, oh sorry wrong state of origin.

Lived in Newcastle for many years and had the privilige of meeting a lot of the Knights players, so go NEW SOUTH WALES.
  10. Well I for one will be frezzing my man-boobs off 10 rows from the side line tomorrow night...

'S funny thing, but since I'm a die hard Bears supporter (I know, I know), and the only rep team that ever had any Bears players in it was QLD, then I say...

11. well, lets go through them . .

Brett Dallas
    Gary Larsen
    Peter Jackson
    Billy Moore
    Kerry Boustead
    Martin Bella

who else ???
  12. :grin: +1 New South Wales

13. Anyine who believes that THAT game was on the level can give me a call for a price on a nice harbour bridge I've got for sale.....
  14. :? Sorry, for a second there I thought you were talking about footy. :?
    Please try to make your titles a little more obvious. :wink:
  15. Crap game.

Hampstead really it a twit.
  16. That was rubbish.

A score like that should be saved for an arsehole clenching third game decider, not a disapointing chuckle-fest first game.
  17. yeah, i agree ! . . . a very flat game !

Grothe landing one on poofter Hodges was the only highlight !!
  18. poofta Hodges?

If it wasnt for Hodges and Bowden the score would have been 700-2 in NSW favour :)
  19. What? The Traralgon Footy Club? What's this got to do with this mysterious "state of origin" thing?