Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Starider Full Kevlar Stretch Denim Jeans

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by kiet88, Dec 14, 2009.

1.  Top
  2. I have a pair and they are comfy as, not crash tested them and don'e ever want to but for the price theey seem to be a great product.
    I also have a pair of the camos but the canvassy ones not the more plasticky type.
    Comfy as.

3. They dont seem to have womans stretch jeans? only a relaxed fit pair :S
    Ive been looking for a treandy pair of kevlar jeans for close to 3 months now....why is everything so Ugly & done in a 70's style?

All i want is one half decent looking pair of comfortable riding pants...

4. because low cut jeans won't save you in a slide....get leather woman's ass look great in em anyway (y)

5. I dont want low cut jeans Stewy ...( thats a common prob with many i try on, get in a riding position and my whole arse hangs out..no thanks)

Im after a nice looking pair of STRETCH jeans thats all..

I have leather pants, and i look like i have no arse in them... They are too big ( needed the extra length in the leg so had to get a size up from the ones that fitted better ) so i have to roll them over at the top, this gives them a very unflattering pucker at the stomach making me look 5 months up the duff lol They are extremely comfortable tho hence why i bought them....They just arent very flattering.

6. Sars, have you tried Slix yet?

Cam

7. No haven't cam,
    Have they a store in Melb? I need to be able to try them on so i cant really buy online..

8. i think the slix's cam referring to are draggins..

so anyone else with these star rider jeans?

9. They are fine wear well and have kevlar in the right places.